Silver Touch has developed yet another state-of-the-art application. With Wayfaring, Silver Touch developers make virtual tour possible on your iPad, BlackBerry and Android smart phones. A dynamic application that offers an enticing and totally entertaining virtual experience with the help of visually appealing graphics. Visit the twenty preset exotic places without spending a penny.
- Wayfaring’s virtual panoramic tour provides a totally entertaining experience on smart phones.
- Wayfaring offers outstanding and promising graphics without compromising on quality.
- It includes the following handpicked destinations:
- Stonehenge, United Kingdom
- Parthenon, Greece
- Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
- Capitol Avenue, Atlanta
- Notre-Dame de Paris
- Eiffel Tower, Paris
- Times Square, New York
- Sea World, Orlando
- Makapu’u Point, Hawaii
- The Iraq Museum, Baghdad
- Itsukushima Shinto Shrine, Japan
- Nishi Honganji, Japan
- Château de Versailles, France
- San Gimignano Sienna, Italy
- Niagara Falls, Canada
- Ring of Kerry, Ireland
- Fjære, Etne, Norway
- Esplanade Mall, Singapore
- Whistler Blackcomb, Canada
- CN Tower, Toronto, Canada
Silver Touch is proud to make it possible for mobile users to be able to visit places they wish to. All the destinations are carefully selected to match viewers’ & globetrotters’ demands. Many other exquisite places will be added to the current list of Wayfaring, according to user feedback. Silver Touch puts the world in your palm through Wayfaring.
You can avail Wayfaring for:
- Apple Store – http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wayfaring/id479817771?mt=8
- BB Store: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/66461?lang=en
- Android Market: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.sttl.Wayfaring
More information can be found at: http://www.silvertouch.mobi/wayfaring